Saturday 30 August 2014

Distractions

All too often I find myself being distracted. It helped when I got rid of TV - but with the internet when I get hooked on a series I can sit there and watch as many episodes in a row as I want. Sometimes that seems so much easier than sitting down and writing a song. Computer games don't help either, I keep telling myself I'll just beat this game, I'll just finish this level, I'll only play for an hour. And then life just seems to want to get in the way.

It's time to put some sort of a routine in place, I did something similar with guitar, I was practicing so much I gave my self something similar to carpel tunnel. I was sticking to it so well until I met someone. That didn't work out, so here I am with so much free time that I waste on things that just aren't important. There should be no excuses. Back to it, I have to get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment